Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beauche Gluta Soap Ball Review 2


Finally finished one ball of this soap. It lasted 15 whole body washes for me, not bad at all! I just wanted to make this post to show you the before and after photos that I promised in the previous post and here it is!



Just 2 days after taking that shot, I went swimming and hiking so... yes, I'm darker again! But that's the whole reason for using these soaps, so that I won't get too dark! Now, I feel a lot more confident this summer cause I know I can get my skin color back faster with this soap. >.< 

But I really didn't feel like my skin lightened. With other soaps it seemed more obvious. I don't know.. the picture says YES then it must be true. XD

Next soap: Beauche Kojic Papaya Soap (haven't started though, so... it may take awhile.).

No comments:

Post a Comment