Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Winning Whitening Soap For Me

Ohohoho... I know I haven't been posting lately and I've left everyone hanging on the promise that I would make the Beauch Review. I've been so busy lately, reviewing for the upcoming board (C.E.). >.<

Anyway, I'll just share my insights and finally the soap I have chosen to stick with.

Beauche - Papaya and Kojic Soap was actually really good. It wasn't as drying as the white one, though didn't peel as often as the white one did. Still! Compared to Koji San and those Kojic Acid Soaps with no label, I like this 2x more.

My mom used it all up and liked the results so much that she bought another soap (Silka) cause she thought that was it. Ugh.. Unfortunately. She even bought two! I hate Silka, it doesn't give me that clean feeling, or healthy feeling. I don't know. I hate it. Seriously. Don't buy it. It's even more expensive than Beauche.

I don't know how long one bar of Beauche lasts cause my mom used it. I don't know when she uses it but I have observed that her back-pimples have become less. So I guess it helps there. But my small bumps in my forehead didn't go away.

For it's whitening abilitites. I didn't notice an obvious change but I quickly got my old skin tone (I've been to the beach and I grew maybe 5-8 shades darker hohoho..). By quickly I meant a month or so.



So, I'll skip experimenting maybe until I pass the exam. For now, I've chosen Black Pearl for my face cause it makes those small bumps go away and Beauche for my body (the white one cause the peeling was awesome).

No comments:

Post a Comment