Sunday, March 18, 2012

AVON Anew Rejuvenate Glycolic Facial

I thought about making a review of one of my favorite products and this is one of them! I'm really not much of an avon fan but some of their products are really REALLY awesome! My mom's a reseller/seller of avon and sometimes I just tag along and pick some of their stuff.

The ANEW line of avon is effective. I can't deny it cause my mom's face really improved drastically. She has tried Olay, Loreal, Ponds, Mary Kay, etc. nothing worked as much as anew so when I saw that there was an ANEW product on the SALE section I naturally got some and it was this glycolic facial.

Yeah, that pic is a wee bit wrong cause the liquid has a yellow tint and the container is a bit translucent. I'm so lazy to take a pic tonight because of the bad lighting. heh (excuses)

Ok, that time I bought it for just 399Php not even deducting my mom's 25% discount for being a member. I am so damn lucky! 

The container was mainly made of glass, the dropper is glass as well. Good thing it didn't break while I was carelessly handling it while it was in the box (just tossing it in the basket and in the counter like that). I find the container really cute but I fear that I'll break it before I even halve its contents cause I'm such a klutz.

The morning after I first tried it I noticed a huge change. My skin was softer and the usual small bumps on my forehead were lesser. I was so happy >.<! I usually have a pimple here and there but those small bumps never go away and I thought maybe, just maybe this will make it go away.

In just 3 days the change was already obvious that my mom noticed it and started using it with me. Not to mention we bought 6 bottles while it was still on sale cause this normally costs 1000Php. We also stacked up on the buy-one-take-one creams. hahaha... All for personal use.

Now is the 14th day of me using it and all those bumps are gone! Plus my pores are noticeably smaller and the dark spots lightened. I used it also in my neck cause I have those horrible horizontal lines there and it made them lines finer. Wee!! I'm so loving this product. Too bad I only have 1 extra bottle left cause my brother and sister raided our stock cause they saw how good it worked. 

Me and my mom haven't even nearly consumed half of it and I was thinking 1 bottle lasted for a month but apparently it doesn't! I estimate that 1 bottle lasts about 3-4 mos if used everyday. I will be so devastated if they discontinue this.

I used to use this with my Mary Kay night restore & recover complex then afterwards with what was left of my Olay total effects moisturizer but found that using it along with the ANEW rejuvenate creams had better results. 

I'm gonna start using this every other night to maintain my skin and at the same time make my bottle last longer till I know for sure that avon will not discontinue this. ^^,


1 comment:

  1. hey i just wanna ask if it lightened your dark spots .. does it make your skin peel? thank you so much for this review :)

    ReplyDelete