Friday, March 16, 2012

Cyleina Black Pearl

Cyleina Black Pearl! This has so many great reviews that I couldn't wait to try it out. So, I quickly bought the smaller size worth 65 Php (45 grams) and tried it at home. Note: this is the first whitening soap I've ever tried, so I was a real non-believer in these whitening soaps.

I won't go over reading the back part since there are already a lot of blogs or reviews there. If you still want to read the advertisement go here.

The first time I opened it, I was thinking it looked really cheap, it was covered in a cling wrap with a scotch tape at the back. I think they should really improve that cause it is expensive. I won't say it's cheap cause it's not.

I tried it. I loved the cool minty feeling caused by the peppermint essential oil in it. I loved the scent. I did that at least 3-minute wait time before washing the soap off. The dead skin cells were surprisingly so easy to remove. My face which is so acne-prone suddenly cleared up. Plus, I did become whiter, I was so happy! To sum it up, the experience was awesome.

I quickly finished the whole bar (circle? lol) of soap. Oh yeah, that 45 grams of soap takes about 10 washes (whole body) to consume. It was going to reach 11 but then it broke and broke and well, I didn't count that one.

Then, because of all the festivities (Panagbenga) I kept on forgetting to buy another one and just used the organic soaps I got for Christmas from my brother and my acne was starting up again. I thought that maybe I really did graduate from acne, but it was actually the soap. So, I bought another small one, and the experience was great (again).

I told my boyfriend to try it. It didn't work out too well for him. His skin broke out, had pimples here and there and I was so sorry I ever recommended this to him. But everyone noticed he became whiter. But of course, who'd want to have tons of pimples in exchange of being fair. Not me! So he stopped and said I was lucky that it worked great on me.

Then, my third soap came... which... in my case was really drying. I'd always take a bath and rush to put my lotion on before the third minute comes. I always do that, but I don't know why it is always so DRY! To the point that my elbows become white and I can see the white dryness of my legs which is unattractive. I keep on applying lotion but it's still dry. I'm so devastated that my once favorite soap happened to make my skin so dry. I wasn't even using it twice a day like recommended. haay..

No comments:

Post a Comment