Friday, March 16, 2012

erase PLACENTA 3-in-1 magic soap

 I got tired of my Cyleina Black Pearl Soap and wanted a sweet change so as usual I didn't know what next whitening soap to try. Here in the Philippines, there are dozens if not hundreds of different whitening soaps available and I just stood there, thinking which one of these really work?

The saleslady maybe saw that I was having a dilemma and kindly assisted me in trying erase PLACENTA 3-in-1 magic soap. She really convinced me that it was the right choice cause first of all, she's snow white-white!, I think that's all the proof I need.


She claimed it was moisturizing and wasn't as drying as her previous whitening soaps. Aha! I am having the same problem with my Cyleina Black Pearl. So there, I bought it. So, this'll be a review the packaging (sorry) not yet the product itself though I am very excited to try it!

So let's just read the text at the back.

erase PLACENTA with SHEA BUTTER
Enhanced Moisturizing Effect

whitening | anti-aging | moisturizing

ERASE PLACENTA SOAP 3-in-1 magic soap contains plant sourced liquid extracts combining the whitening effect of natural plant extracts, moisturizing effect of shea butter and anti ageing properties of sodium lactate. For best result, use ERASE PLACENTA SOAP regularly.

Ingredients: Sodium lactate of distilled palm, palm kernel, water, butylene glycol, Pueraria lobata root extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, sodium lactate, Butyrospermum parkii, and fragrance

It's a white soap, looks like any ordinary organic soap I've had in the past, smells like one too. No special fragrance here. Scotch-taped ends makes me remember the scotched-taped cyleina soap only this has better packaging. I'm thinking why do they have to scotch tape these soaps? Dove and Olay don't, just makes the price higher.


Ok, to make you not feel to bad about this.. do you even call it a review? I'm going to discuss the ingredients one by one!

Sodium lactate - pH control agent, moisturizer, significantly accelerates and increases action (skin whitening) of Vitamin C, antimicrobial,
Palm Kernel - kernel/seed of the palm
Water - uhh.. H2O
Butylene Glycol - used as a preservative. It also helps active ingredients to penetrate the skin.
Pueraria lobata root - this is a root of some plant which has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
chlorella vulgaris - green algae also known as "Super Food", known for its detoxifying and anti-ageing properties
Aloe barbadensis leaf - Aloe Vera, known for its healing, rejuvenating and soothing properties
Butyrospermum parkii - now I was wondering where the shea butter went, and this is actual it! We all know that it's a great moisturizer, helps in the healing process, regenerates skin and all that

whew..

I'll just keep this blog updated with the real review of this product. >.<

Update: The review is here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Did you write a review for this soap? I’m thinking about trying it out too!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete