Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tips for when using whitening soaps

I've learned a few things about whitening soaps, how to make them last longer and be more effective. This are all based upon my experience, so I'm not saying that this is what you should do, these are just what I do, ok. :)


  1. If you have a big bar of whitening soap, cut it into two or three to make it last longer and to keep the other half or 2/3 of the soap not exposed to air and water (to keep all the goodness intact LOL).
  2. Leave the soap for about at least 3 minutes, lathering and massaging it gently on your skin. Making those ingredients sink in.
  3. Wash the whitening soap off and scrub those dead skins away. You can also scrub it off while lathering the soap on your skin with a loofah.
  4. Use a moisturizing soap or body wash afterwards. This step really helps in keeping your skin moisturized. 
  5. Don't forget the moisturizing lotion and sunscreen! or lotion with sunscreen... Dry skin is more prone to scarring. One time I forgot to put lotion and my bunny scratched my thigh, I still have that mark today. haaay... Dry skin doesn't heal fast... :( So keep it moisturized!

No comments:

Post a Comment